CE on Intravenous to Oral Therapy Conversion from ASHP.
1. Explain the rationale behind an intravenous (IV) to oral (PO) therapy conversion program.
2. Differentiate between sequential, switch, and step-down IV to PO conversion therapy.
3. Identify common medications that are included in an IV to PO therapy conversion program.
4. Identify patients who are acceptable candidates to convert from IV to PO therapy.
5. Describe the exclusion criteria that prohibit a conversion from IV to PO therapy.
6. Describe the appropriate steps involved in performing the IV to PO therapy conversion process. Medications That Can Be Included in IV to PO Therapy Conversion Program. Oral Bioavailability of Selected Medications Available in Both IV and PO
Click here to go to resource: Enter
Recommended for searching medical information by The Times of India
"Can't break the Googling? Try iMedisearch...a medicated Google...instead!" -- Info Wading Room
"This is an excellent medical search engine..." -- DFCM Library, University of Toronto
"iMedisearch takes a new approach...to medical information searching strategies" -- 2013 Medical Textbook